Friday, July 18, 2008

Amarillo Sky

Hey People in Blog Land,

I am sitting in a coffee shop in my new home town, Canyon!!! WOOP!!! 

There is something very wonderful taking place at this very moment.... there is a man in this coffee shop with headphones on...and he is INDEED singing OUT LOUD without realizing it. He is definitely terrible and definitely singing in another language. This is a wonderful moment for me, just so you know.

This; however, has been one of many fantastics moments over the past 15 days that I have been a married woman!!! YES, folks, you heard that right. I am now officially, Mrs. Katie Ritchie, wife of David. There are so many things that I could write about...share with you, but I really wouldn't have enough room or explain these things justly. SO, deal with it my loved friends and family. Just know, IT HAS BEEN WONDERFUL! Our wedding was beautiful. I remember the ceremony and the people there. I tried to remember everything. The reception was overwhelming and amazing. I had to sit in the parking lot and get some tears out before I walked in....I was completely overwhelmed by how many people from every part of my life took the time to come celebrate with me and my husband. I wanted to talk to every person and tell them how much they meant to me. Of course I couldn't, and I pray that the Lord would just let them know for me. Our honeymoon was amazing, beautiful, fun, and restful. (of course pictures from all these events will follow when my camera decides to stop being dumb)

Life in Texas as the wife of my best friend has been the best experience so far though....just being with him and making our home has indescribable. :) :) We have a beautiful home, and you are welcome to come visit. (as long as you aren't creepy) 

Much can be summed up in this....

Love someone whose love reflects the love that Jesus has for you. You will never be the same. I know I won't be....and I have a lifetime that I look forward to with my husband....an eternity with my God! 

As the good Book says, "There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out all fear." 
"God is love....and His love is made completely between us" 

In His Presence, there is freedom and fullness of joy. (says that in the Good Book too)

I want to love people in such a way that makes them see how much God loves them!!


I love you all!! I miss you so much!!

Email me or respond or something.

PICTURES COMING SOON!!! :)

No comments: