Saturday, August 9, 2008

mexico

Hey Everyone!!

Is anyone in this world as incredibly excited about the olympics as me?!?! I DON'T THINK SO!!

There is no one!

I weep and stand with my hand pressed to my heart as we win another gold metal and play our wonderful national anthem!

OK, maybe not, but I love it!!

:) :) yay! :) :) 

Good thing for tivo....because, I will be in Jaurez, Mexico this week building a house with North!!! I found out a little info on the families at the final meeting last Tuesday. We will be building 2 houses for 2 families. The families have 5 kids and 6 kids respectively. Each family brings home a whopping $700.00 per month, and one of the families had a massive house fire recently in which they lost everything. 

SOOOOO.....I'm excited to see what the Lord is going to do. I know we definitely be coming home with 2 houses completed, but I more importantly I know that the Lord has more to do...in those families, in our group, and in my heart. Please pray for us!!!

I will definitely write about the experience. :) If you will be watching the olympics, specifically men's and women's gymnastics .....DO NOT COMMENT WITH INFORMATION! I will NOT be your friend anymore! :) :)

Ok, I love you. Goodbye :)

Have fun at college Ike! 


No comments: